Monday, May 31, 2010

Setting up a Linkbar on my blogspot

Memorial day is here and I had to spend the whole day inside because of the rain.  It has been raining the whole week and the kids can't go outside and play...bummer.  I have so much to dooooooooooo and the kids wont let me work.  But today I settled... I let them swim in the pool because I had to work.  I was so excited by the quite time that I embraced it by giving a new look to my blog,  do you like it?

Unfortunately, I have no html experience but I did it!!!!  I just searched the web for the stuff I wanted to do and voila...I did it.  But one thing struck me as odd, I didn't see a linkbar gadget on my blogger.  I was growing dissapointed when I found that one of my favorite bloggers (haptree and me) had a tutorial for this. 

In just a couple of minutes I had my linkbar up and running, so I thought that sharing it with you guys would be only fair.  My kids were happy too because I could hang out with them for a little while.

I hope you enjoy setting it up!

But remember to save your templates before editing, that way you won't lose any information in case you make a mistake.

0 comments: