Sunday, June 6, 2010

A little simple pouch for back to school

Today I was thinking that maybe I should make something for the older girls.  When most moms call me they usually tell me that they wished I had something for their older daughters because of the beautiful fabrics.  Well, today I got the idea of this pouch.  It is easy to make, beautiful and most of all, very useful.  Girls can use it as a pencil case, as a pouch for their personal care stuff, makeup bag, etc.  Even moms can use it too.  The cool thing is that I make them with a nylon lining so that the exterior does not get dirty in case of an ink stain or lipstick.  I think that maybe this will be the beginning of some new ideas to develop.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Todo esta beeeeelllooooo! como sacas tiempo para tantas cosas?

♥ A. said...

Love the fabric. & you're right, it would look great as a make up bag.